Did you get the Winning Ticket for the second-largest Mega Millions jackpot in history?
The numbers for the anticipated $1.28 billion lottery prize, including a cash option of $747.2 million, have been drawn.
Mega Millions winning numbers
The winning numbers for Friday’s drawing were 13, 36, 45, 57, and 67, with the Mega Ball being 14. The Megaplier was set at 2X.
Did anyone win the Mega Millions last night?
Mega Millions jackpot was won by a ticket purchased in Illinois that matched all six numbers.
Except for the $1 million Mega Ball, twenty tickets matched all five numbers. Two winners came from Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, North Carolina, and Texas, while the remaining winning tickets were purchased in California, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
Six tickets matched all five numbers except the Mega Ball and included the $2 million Megaplier. Three of the winning tickets were purchased in Florida, with the remaining winners sold in Arizona, Iowa, and Pennsylvania.
When is the Next Mega Millions Drawing?
According to megamillions.com, the Mega Millions jackpot for Tuesday’s drawing will be adjusted to an estimated $20 million, with a cash option of $11.6 million.
Every Tuesday and Friday, at approximately 11 p.m. ET, drawings are held.
Last Mega Millions jackpot Winner
According to megamillions.com, here is a list of 2022 Mega Millions jackpot winners:
- $426 million — Jan. 28; South California.
- $128 million — Mar. 8; New York.
- $110 million — April 12; Minnesota.
- $20 million — April 15; Tennessee.
Top Ten Mega Millions lottery jackpots
According to megamillions.com, here are the top ten Mega Millions jackpots of all time:
- $1.537 billion — Oct. 23, 2018; South Carolina.
- $1.28 billion Mega Millions — July 29, 2022; Illinois.
- $1.05 billion — Jan. 22, 2021; Michigan
- $656 million — Mar. 30, 2012; Kansas, Illinois, Maryland.
- $648 million — Dec. 17, 2013; California, Georgia.
- $543 million — July 24, 2018; California.
- $536 million — July 8, 2016; Indiana.
- $533 million — Mar. 30, 2018; New Jersey.
- $522 million — June 7, 2019; California.
- $516 million — May 21, 2021; Pennsylvania.