Infrastructure Team Lead
- Adelaide, Australia
- Closing date: 7 December 2022
About the job
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specializing in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges. From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose. The roleAs part of our Civil group, the Infrastructure Team Lead will be provide technical and supervisory oversight to the delivery of infrastructure, site support and verification services to meet project and internal requirements. With the ultimate goal of ensuring Saab maintains excellent customer relations and delivers high quality solutions across its current and future Civil Solution projects.To be successful in this role, you must be highly motivated, organized, demonstrate critical thinking, demonstrate mentoring qualities and effectively resolve resource conflicts. Further, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate, take responsibility for and manage workloads of Infrastructure Team resources
- Supervision, management and reporting of all direct reports
- Leadership focus on mentoring, managing relationships and conflict resolution
- Develop direct reports to become Subject Matter Experts (SME) in specific subsystems and provide adequate coverage across Civil Solutions
- Report against key performance indicators for the team
- Ensure that the time, effort and quality of goods and services delivered by the team meet allocated requirements and budgets
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office will be considered for this role. About You Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong technical leadership in delivering complex ICT solutions
- Strong team management experience in mentoring and personal development of team members
- Foster a team culture of continuous improvement and positive engagement
- Make decisions based on sound analytical assessment of business risk, impact and value
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance. Culture And Benefits We employ over 600 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience. By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organization, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasized. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.