A well-renowned investment firm Al Meezan Investment is looking for an energetic candidate for the position of compliance officer.
About Al Meezan Investment:
Al Meezan Investment was established in 1995 having a head office located in Karachi. The goal of Al Meezan Investments is to elevate Shariah-compliant investing to the status of a top investment option. Offering investment solutions, mutual funds, and investment advisory services that are tailored to the individual needs of each of our customers, we have a varied clientele base of over 174,000 investors, including institutions, organisations, individuals, and High Net Worth clients.
We provide a full range of Shariah-compliant investment solutions as the largest private-sector Asset Management and Investment Advisory Firm operating in Pakistan.
We take pride in being the only business in Pakistan with the exclusive mandate to offer Shariah-compliant investment solutions to our esteemed clients. We have an amazing track record spanning more than 27 years.
Our mission is to “innovate and consistently perform,” making it easier for investors to meet their financial goals in a way that complies with Shariah.
Our 5 Core Values serve as the foundation of our ideology, allowing us to operate in accordance with our aim to create Al Meezan as a leading and reputable brand for savings and investments.
Al Meezan offers a wide range of Shariah-compliant investment solutions, including equity, balanced, asset allocation, fixed income, money market, capital preservation, fund of fund, commodity, open-end Islamic CIS in accordance with SECP’s Circular No. 3 of 2022, and voluntary pension plan, with assets under management totalling over 213 billion (as of September 30th, 2022). We offer each investor specialised advice based on their needs to help them reach their financial goals.
Our SMAs, also referred to as separately managed accounts, give clients a fairly customizable choice for investment management and portfolio construction.
With this investment advisory service, we provide our distinguished clients with an affordable way to create their own portfolio objectives and needs while also offering knowledgeable advice and recommendations on how to accomplish their investment goals.
- To carry out a review of the account opening forms to ensure the appropriateness of documents with respect to AML regulations and related regulatory requirements as well as the company’s internal policies and procedures.
- To review the existing customers to ensure that KYC documentation corroborates with the investment amount.
- To review corporate accounts UBO’s e.t.c.
- To perform activities relating to ongoing transactions monitoring and communicate the additional KYC documents to relevant branch/ sales person.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate must have financial background.
- Candiate should be Bachelors/ACCA finalist/ICMA finalist.
- Candidate should have experience of 2 years in relevant field preferable in AMCs/Financial Sector.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the subject in the title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.