ECU Worldwide is seeking an energetic and motivated IT Support person to launch their career in the network and IT division of a top shipping logistics company.
ECU Worldwide Founded in 1987, we are one of the major players in multimodal transport, we ensure smooth, safe and end-to-end coordination for your cargo, whatever the destination.The implementation of complex transits is our daily work. It is a mark of our global leadership in LCL consolidation.
To deliver the best results for you, we take advantage of our global synergies, relying on our in-depth understanding of local markets and extensive experience in international logistics.
When you move your cargo with us, our teams in 180 different countries collaborate for you and use local resources to get your cargo where it needs to go. This effectively creates the effect of “One world, One office” for you.
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management.
- Maintain user system hardware
- Basic support for the Citrix environment.
- BE computer science/IT/Telecommunication/Networking Experience.
- 6 months to 1 year of industry experience.
Interested candidate can send their resume at mentioned below email address: