WhatsApp is a messaging app for smartphones that allows you to send text, audio, and video messages to your contacts. You can also create group chats, share photos and videos, and make voice and video calls. WhatsApp is free to download and use, and you can also buy a WhatsApp subscription to remove ads and get access to certain features. WhatsApp updates are released regularly recently another update was released for WhatsApp for which we made an article which is “How to see deleted messages on Whatsapp”
In recent years, several new features have been added to WhatsApp, the most popular messaging app in the world, to improve the user experience.
Read More: How to hide online on whatsapp? Know here
However, a feature that most users find annoying is the text that reads “This message was erased,” which shows when someone deletes a message they sent.
- This text only makes the person more interested in what was sent.
- However, there is an escape from this.
- This simple technique allows you to read the deleted message.
- To view any deleted communications, you only need to install a third-party application.
Want to know the method?
- From the Google Play Store, download the app “Get Deleted Messages.”
- Give the app permission to access your notification by granting it access to your device.
Once finished, you are prepared.
- Now you can just use this app to check the deleted message when someone deletes a message.
- App Link https://bit.ly/3roR6zi
You must provide it authorization to operate in the background. Of course, you are always free to modify it in Settings > Apps & Notifications on your phone. In addition, the programme will request access to Notification and Storage.
Things you should know:
- This third-party app displays WhatsApp messages after reading them from the notification panel on your phone.
- This implies that you won’t be able to read a message that someone else deletes while the chatbox is open in the app.
- When messages are deleted, they are no longer viewable on WhatsApp but are still accessible using the “Get Deleted Messages” app.