Accounts job in Karachi is announced by a leading Progressive Group of Companies that is looking to hire a Junior Accounts Executive for its Head Office located in Korangi Industrial Area.
In 1954, Progressive Traders was founded as a partnership in Karachi, Pakistan, with the modest goal of locating raw materials, machinery, and technologies that would aid in the modernisation and expansion of Pakistan’s leather tanning sector.
Progressive Traders has developed into a reputable organisation with three satellite businesses and many departments inside the main organisation.
Practice & promote trade & production of intrinsically beneficial products & services, meeting or exceeding industry norms of quality and delivering good value for money, through competitive governance.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process within the package.
- Assist in preparing regular bank reconciliations.
- Prepare initial stage of working of sales tax and income tax.
- Preparation of journal entries before payments.
- Preparation of bank payment voucher.
- Expense report generation is required by the management from time to time and on a periodic basis.
- Assist in the preparation of internal monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting within deadlines and with attention to accuracy.
- BBA/MBA Finance /ICMA part qualified with 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the manufacturing sector preferably FMCG.
- Good working knowledge of accounting software/ERP.
- Well-versed in MS Office (expert in MS Excel).
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Positions are open for two candidates.
Salary Bracket 45-50 thousand per month.
Preference will be given to those candidates who are living nearby Korangi/Landhi.
Interested candidates can share their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org